Saturday, February 25, 2012

I'm Back!

 I have been so busy with work I forgot all about my blog. Well it is time to start it up again I think. I am have been playing loads of League of Legends lately, that Cassiopia is just so op ;-). A few more of my real life friends have also started playing giving me the chance to try out some new champs. I was rocking Ryze today, didnt do that bad. I love that fact that he is a mage that you can build to be like a rock.
  I also have been reading Jurassic Park and yes it is a book. I am only about 80 pages in but i can see that is differs from the movie already. First of all the start of the 2nd movie is really the start of this book with the little girl getting attacked by a little dinosaur. Strange that they would put that in the start of the 2nd movie... I can wait to read more but I just have to find the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment